AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Does any one even here to read our posts from Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Seems everyone is just relaxing and doing nothing of course most of the accounts are suspended so would have a li'll less work to do 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Does any one even here to read our posts from Google Adwords

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Every post in the forum gets read, usually by multiple people.

Almost every post receives one or more responses.

When it comes to account suspensions, there is sometimes very little that we are able to do to assist--we are not Google employees and can only try to help users figure out what triggered a suspension when the cause might be unclear. (Although this is an "official" Google forum and we do have some Google employees who read posts and occasionally answer questions, most of the questions here are answered by other advertisers. This is a user-to-user forum and 99% of the members do not work for Google.)

If you feel that your account was unfairly 'caught' in the recent round of suspensions for fraudulent tech support websites, your best bet might be to try contacting Google directly, laying out your case clearly and politely. It is sometimes possible to get a reconsideration.

Good luck.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Does any one even here to read our posts from Google Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Theresa at least some one replied on the post ok so let me tell you my account got suspended 2 months ago and i tried to have a word with google that what's the problem and what is their that i need to change they Simply denied to give any reason even i explained them that that's the only bread & butter i have and i'll be happy to find if there's any thing possibly i could do to change it but it din't work out for me. and In today's date am almost at the edge of getting bankrupt and under loans and etc. would google do anything in it, no they will not, I know there are people who were running the scams and it did happen but suspending every one's account would it make any sense i don;t think so if google received law suits or they directly got complaints from the customer they should shut their accounts Iyogi one of the major company played a role in this incident their account din't get suspended just because they are the major contributor in Google's income who's spending 40 Billion in a day that's a big partiality i wold say now what's happening at the end people who are clean they just getting bankurpt what should be done now if you can help let me know.

Thanks
Jordan Clark