AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Does Google Adwords have an account manager or a contact person for each client

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really want to know that does Google Adwords have an account manager or a contact person for each client?!!

If Google offer this service, how do we qualified for the dedicated person?

Because we usually had to wait for a long time or ger an email reply without knowing who sent the email. And we also don't know the reason for our account's suspending or when Google said that "your account is under reviewed now,so your ads will not be showed‘,we 'even don't know what's wrong with my account????!!!And how long it will take for my account's approval.

What we can do now is waiting with no exact reson and time.

If Google has no such kind of service--i mean an account manager, where and how can we know the reason for the related issuess of my account. I really want to know the exact time when Google can reactive my account or the reason for the checking of my account over and over again. If i know why, i think i will try to avoid this point to keep my account running next time. 

Actually, Adwords is really a good way for us. But i do not want to explain the reason again and again when i called Good Adwords, especially each time there was a different person who answered our calls.

Thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Does Google Adwords have an account manager or a contact person for each client

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

1. Nope google adwords doesnt have account manager for each client. This is not financially viable for any ad network

2. You might get a manager if your spend is hugeeee

3. Best solution for you might be hiring some experienced adwords professional to manage your account

Hope that helps you

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Does Google Adwords have an account manager or a contact person for each client

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

1. Nope google adwords doesnt have account manager for each client. This is not financially viable for any ad network

2. You might get a manager if your spend is hugeeee

3. Best solution for you might be hiring some experienced adwords professional to manage your account

Hope that helps you

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi,

Google has a dedicated Adwords support team that will help you in case of an issue when you provide them with details about the account. If you are following up to a complaint or greviance, simply mention that this is not the first time you are contacting them for this issue and they will either connect you to the person you spoke to, or the representative you are speaking to will read up on the call log from you're previous call and hence will be updated.

I think you should try calling Google support through the telephone along with emailing them as a start. It may take them time to review email requests given the sheer amount of entries but I've found that their support team escalates the issue if you tell them how important it is and usually it does get addressed soon.

If you think that you're lost and need assistance in managing the account, then you can enlist the help of an agency who can then interface with Google as well on your behalf.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Nikhil 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Everyone!

I used this number: 1 877 721 1743 when setting up my campaign. The rep helped me all the way through and if I ever need any help thereafter I just call: 1 866 2 GOOGLE

It can get confusing at times but there are plently of tips online and help on you tube as well.  I love this service because I promote my you tube account called ncsweetpea. I give away a "nice" free gift each month to someone who I feel would deserve it. My target area are young teens through age 30 or so. It lets them know there is actually someone nice in the world that cares and boosts their self esteem a bit. I love helping others! I feel if you are priveledged enough to give back to your community, then good deeds will be done to you. I hope the advice helps and best of luck in all your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Stephanie Carroll