AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dissaproved ad fixed, after new review, still disapproved for the same reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, one of my ads was disapproved, google said that this and this word can't be on your site, I deleted this word, but after doing another review google still disapproved my ad for the same reason. Google says again and again that this word is not permitted on your site and etc... But this forbidden word was deleted, long gone...

Why google giving me the same problem?

Maybe google "cached" my site, and always seeing same "cached" site version when reviewing, and not refreshing for new updated site version?

Maybe google only after some time will see my updated site?

Or maybe there is another problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google does not suspend  because of a specific word.  It is always about the overall theme  and content of the site.

Please share the URL of the site in question

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Site page: http://www.balticmedics.lt/skiepu-tarnyba/
But now it is different. Earlier this page had for example word "LARIAM" , and google wrote this:

Limited by:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I issued for review the same ad, the same page (without word "lariam"), and it was approved.

So I guess, google is not updating page info instantly when checking page O_o , they are updating page info only after some time...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Lariam is a prescription drug and Google has restrictions on the ads pertaining to drugs. I don't speak or read whatever language your site is in but it does appear based on the pictures to be pharmaceuticals. You may have your ads suspended again. Read about some of the prescriptions they monitor in adwords (includes Lariam.) If you are a pharmacutical company you need to be certified by Google to show ads. Documentation here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google says that only companies in specific countries can be certified, my country is not in that list. Maybe it is still possible to be certified?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

That could be because of your country's laws but in your case I would send them a support ticket and ask about your country. They should be able to help you decide the correct route in your situation. Link to contact google about this policy.