AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dissaproved Ads For Doctor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to see up some Ads for adwords but they keep getting dissaproved. I dont know what to do.

These are the two ads I made that were dissaproved.  Can someone explain what I am doing wrong?

Holistic Solutions

Find Your Path To Personal Wellness

Call For Free Evaluation

holisticsolutionsdoc.com

Dr.Joseph Dubroff, ND

Effective Hypothyroid Treatment.

Call for a free 15 minute consult!

holisticsolutionsdoc.com

Text ad

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Dissaproved Ads For Doctor

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

HI Wesley,

From a quick glance at your web site, I'm guessing at least one issue is hCG.  We don't allow that to be advertised for weight loss, muscle building, etc.  (I think we allow it for infertility treatments, but that's it.)  The "IV Therapy" page also talks about "improved athletic performance", which is likely to be interpreted as anabolic steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs.  We don't allow those eithers.

Our policies on Healthcare and medicines are extremely strict.  There are many drugs and treatments that you just cannot advertise on AdWords at all.  You should read the policies and make sure you follow them to the letter.  Repeated violations of these policies will get your account -- and any other accounts you create in the future -- permanently suspended.

Beyond that, we can't really help you without more information.  Were your ads disapproved, or was your account or web site suspended from AdWords?  In either of those cases you should gotten an email notification.  What did it say?

Laura

AdWords review engineer