AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Display special ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My client launch new project and offers loans. However he has problem with too high APR - not sure if it is only in USA (his min APR is >1300 %). So all ads I created was disapproved. However he send me a screenshot with his ads from Google with headlines: "dededddd - efefe" second line was "rererere". In GAW account these text isn't. What is it? Website is new. No promo. No views in adwords for this campaign.

Thanks 

Tomas

1 Expert replyverified_user

Display special ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Personal loans of that type are not allowed to be promoted

I would strongly advise to fully understand all aspects of the Policy prior to promoting any financial instrument / service.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Display special ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I know, now. However I see ad which I do not create for this website with personal loans. In this ad is nonsensical text. I do not know, this ad create someone other (why?) or is it some bug?