AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Display special ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

My client launch new project and offers loans. However he has problem with too high APR - not sure if it is only in USA (his min APR is >1300 %). So all ads I created was disapproved. However he send me a screenshot with his ads from Google with headlines: "dededddd - efefe" second line was "rererere". In GAW account these text isn't. What is it? Website is new. No promo. No views in adwords for this campaign.

Thanks 

Tomas

1 Expert replyverified_user

Display special ads

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Personal loans of that type are not allowed to be promoted

I would strongly advise to fully understand all aspects of the Policy prior to promoting any financial instrument / service.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Display special ads

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I know, now. However I see ad which I do not create for this website with personal loans. In this ad is nonsensical text. I do not know, this ad create someone other (why?) or is it some bug?