AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Display Network campaign: all images are gone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

a strange thing happened. I've created a Display network campaign, created 5 Ad groups with 12 Ads in each group. My Ads were approved, and the campaign started yesterday with no problems. But today, when I was checking the performance I noticed, that all of the images from all the ads are gone.

What may be the cause of that?

I did not make changes in ads since yesterday. Today, only things which were changed were bids, daily budget, and I did some minor modifications in one of the ad groups audience.

regards,

Michal

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michał T K
May 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK, I figured it out. No ad policy was broken. No images were deleted or modified. There is something wrong with the ad preview. I downloaded AdWords Editor and all images are visible there. So images in ads should work properly.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michał T K
May 2017

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

OK, I figured it out. No ad policy was broken. No images were deleted or modified. There is something wrong with the ad preview. I downloaded AdWords Editor and all images are visible there. So images in ads should work properly.