AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Display Ad got disapproved. Reason: Language not supported

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi...My Display Ads got disapproved, Reason: "Language Not Supported". But my previous campaign (with same design & language) easily got approval and are running smoothly!! What can i do to fix this?? Please help me out 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Display Ad got disapproved. Reason: "Language not support

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi there,

I created an ad written in Bengali earlier today (as a test) and it got approved, so I don't think that's the issue.

The ads could just be incorrectly disapproved. If you can, just make a small edit to the ads, which automatically resubmits them for review. If you have too many ads or you don't have time, just get in touch with our support team (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en) and they can resubmit them for you or let you know if there's an issue beyond the language the ads are written in.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

Display Ad got disapproved. Reason: "Language not supported"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi...My Display Ads got disapproved, Reason: "Language Not Supported". But my previous campaign (with same design & language) easily got approval and are running smoothly!! What can i do to fix this?? Please help me out 

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi there,

It could be that your other campaign's ad was incorrectly approved or that these new ones are incorrectly disapproved. Can you let me know what language you are using in the ad copy?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am using a blend of English & Bengali (65% English & 35% Bengali) language. But the thing is there are lots of other companies who are running ad campaigns made in Bengali!
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi there,

I created an ad written in Bengali earlier today (as a test) and it got approved, so I don't think that's the issue.

The ads could just be incorrectly disapproved. If you can, just make a small edit to the ads, which automatically resubmits them for review. If you have too many ads or you don't have time, just get in touch with our support team (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en) and they can resubmit them for you or let you know if there's an issue beyond the language the ads are written in.

Hope that helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there
thanks for your help...but the situation got worse today! My Display ads which were approved before and running smoothly for past 7 days, suddenly got disapproved today and stopped the campaign. How can i fix this? Does it have anything to do with me sharing my experience with you in this forum (my first post mentioning that my other campaigns are running!!) This is really very disappointing for me...now i have nothing to say to my clients!! Can you please give me any logical explanation which i can share with my Clients??

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Hi there,

I would really recommend getting in touch with our support team via the link I provided in my last post.

Without me looking in your account to see the ads, I'm not really sure how to advise you to fix them. Or if they've all been incorrectly disapproved. The support team will be able to shed light on all this.

Let us know the outcome once you touch base with them!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,
I have contacted the support team. They told me that they can't accept any ads made in "Bengali" Language!! But if that's true, then how can other advertisers are running ads in "Bengali"?? If i could attach picture here then i could have shown you those screenshots..

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager
Hi there,

I'm not exactly sure if there are exceptions that can be made for ads written in Bengali. The policy could perhaps differ based on the country the ads are targeting.

Are you in touch with our support team over email or over the phone? If it's over email, reply back with examples of the Bengali ads you're seeing and ask for clarification. If you're not in touch with the team via email, let me know, and I'll put someone in touch with you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi CocoP
Please help me out here. As per your suggestion, i have converted all my flash ads to "English". But again adwords has disapproved my ads [reason: language not supported!!!] this is really very frustrating!! why would an English ad got disapproved?? What can i do now?? Can you help me out anyhow... i need to talk to anyone! thanks in advance