AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disgraceful Customer Service and Support from Google Support

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would just like to express my utter dismay with the Google support team and in particular your Policy team. It has taken over two weeks without resolution to an issue despite communicating to your team that the issue is urgent. Support staff promise to get back to me as soon as possible but take days and some have not even bothered to respond. This has caused significant damage to my client's business and at this stage, they are even looking into possible legal avenues given the incompetence of staff members.

For a client that has spent well over $1m on Google advertising, we expect better service and find that this an absolute disgrace. In all my years working with Google, I have never encountered such poor service and will make sure that I lodge complaints with the appropriate people.

While I doubt that anyone within your organisation would bother given our experience to date, if someone can reach out to me to resolve the issue as soon as possible that would be great. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The incompetence of Google support is baffling. I have been following up every few hours with chat support and each time I get in touch someone has a different story, totally contradicting what the previous person said. Then when I call them out on it, they all of a sudden change their response. I have saved chat logs and it's incredible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Timeline today:

- Call Google support line at 10AM - tell me I'll be contacted soon

- Chat Google support at 6PM - tell me I'll be contacted in a few hours

- Chat Google support at 9PM - tell me I'll be contacted in a few hours

Do I need to book a flight to India and wait outside the Google offices to get some support?