AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please, could someone help me!!?? i have been trying to get my ads approved for over a month now and it is driving me crazy! everytime i try to get them approved google keep saying the URL is'nt searchable. i can find it, my friends can find it, i can even access it on my mobile and my webhost has said there is nothing wrong with my website and provided a screenshot of my website succesfully searched in italy! each time i have phoned google they have reinstated my ads only for them to be rejected several hours later. i even received an email from someone at google saying that they had seen my website and had some ideas to improve the CTR! i can't understand how the can find it but bloody google in ireland cannot. i really do'nt know what to do next.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved!!

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Spiderbility,

welcome to the Community.

To get help here it will be useful to know a little more. Could you share the URL and the ads?

Thanks,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi there

thanks for reply. the URL is www.charlemaine.co.uk

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

OK, what about the ads?

E

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

By the way, have you tried to call the Google Ads Team in Ireland by phone to sort that out?

E

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes, i have phoned google in ireland 4 times and everytime they have reinstated my ads saying there would be no further problems. but every time the ads are pulled again several hours later! considering how much business i have lost i cannot afford to keep phoning ireland every five minutes. when you ask " what about the ads", i dont understand what you mean. if you mean the title of the ad in my campaign it is campaign#1. ad #1

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 7
Google Employee

Can you paste your ads here so we can see?

Best really is to keep calling Google Ads Team in Ireland: they have your file...

E

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

cannot cut and paste into text box. with respect i think i am wasting my time on here. you really dont seem to be any more helpful than adwords 'support'. laughable title really.

Google Employee
# 9
Google Employee

Hi spiderbility,

Can you please let us know the speficic reason the ads are getting disapproved? Is it for "Invalid HTTP Response Code"?

You should be able to see the disapproval title if you login to your account, then go to Campaigns > Ads. You can hover over the speech bubble in the status column to the left of where it says "Disapproved" and it should give you a specific disapproval reason there.

Let me know what you're seeing!

Best,

Anne

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi Spiderbility,

First of all, please understand that us regular folks cannot access your account directly so we can only ask questions and what not to try and figure out where you're having trouble.

Another thought for you if your issue is indeed disapproved ads would be to enable the 'Policy Details' column for your ads tab.  This can show you the specific reason as well.

You can read more here: http://adwords.blogspot.com/2012/08/an-easier-way-to-view-advertising.html

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’