AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved again without anything wrong

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My ads have been disapproved again even though there is nothing wrong.

Previously several days ago the Chinese versions of my ads were disapproved because of probably AdMob's system error,

so I asked them to fix the problem and they have been approved without any changes of the settings. Well done.

By the way now English versions have been disapproved again by probably the same system error.
AdMob administration system seems to showing the link of my apps as invalid like 'itunes.apple.com' to the inspectors,

but the actual settings are all correct like 'https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1119034961'.

This is already solved issue with Chinese version however it's occurred to English version again. 

So I'd like to report it and I wonder if this is counted as inappropriate use of AdMob. Hopefully it doesn't.

Thank you.

Regards,

Andy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved again without anything wrong

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Andy,

You're likely going to need to sort this out with AdWords support.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’