AdWords
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved adwords because of parked domain?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys,

I keep getting my ads disapproved because of it being a parked domain? What does this mean? 

The site I'm trying to advertise is for my accounting firm where we are just outlining what services we provide, our location and a form to contact us. 

I'm not sure if its a good idea to link the site but here it is: apluscpa.com.au

Can anyone help me?

Thanks 

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Aman S
July 2016

Re: Disapproved adwords because of parked domain?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Contact Google support and tell them it isn't parked. Their bot may have picked up on your site being similar to others, with some wording the same - for example http://www.freightdepotaccounting.com/

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Aman S;

Your site must have added value content to users. 

"just outlining what services we provide, our location and a form to contact us" - in NOT an added value content hence you were classified as a parked domain.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yep contacted Google Support, they moved me up a few levels of support and manually approved the website after reviewing it. Apparently the google bot classified as an inactive website.

Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That is added value content. It's information about a business. And through going onto the website, people now have the ability to contact us.

Disapproved adwords because of parked domain?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello...it same for me i didnt have any ads and just but get suspend too.and i just check it now.dan someone check it too