AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ads

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads have been disapproved because in Mexico you cannot promote diet products. 

I sell a diet method that is achieved by the combination of normal food and my technological food. This products are not considered diet products or suplements, they are food, it is just that we've measured the amount of proteins, carbohidrates and fat in the food products to make it easier. 

What can I do to advertise the method?

Thanks,

Ignacio de la Garza Evia

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Disapproved ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello kotmexico;

It is not just in Mexico; It's everywhere

The Policy does not allow to sell diet that is not based on the conventional method of eating less (but balanced food that includes vegetables; carbs and proteins) combined with physical / aerobic exercising.

All "technology / advanced" foods and supplements that aim to increase / improve the body's metabolism, are not allowed to be promoted by AdWords;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Ok, thanks for the info, have a great week.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Moshe,

I want to get know that is there no solution If I want to run campaign for diet products.
I mean is there any solution instead to go back,