AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello

i really do not understand why google disapproved my ads , it's driving me crazy   this is my first use for google adwords 

my website is  pregnantsbook.com

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

Please review the healthcare and medicine section of the advertising policy

Your site violates the policy - hence suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

what ezine article and google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to ask you about ezine article 

on ezinearticle.com they say that you can copy the article and put it on your website.

and i want to know if i do that on my website without touching anything from the articles   would google accept me or deny my ads?

thanks and i appreciate your help from the heart .

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author adamlerois
September 2015

Re: what ezine article and google adwords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello adamlerois

The Policy is clear on this point:

Google AdWords doesn't allow advertising for sites that do the following:

• Offer no additional value or content beyond what's provided by the page they're copying
  • Offer identical content across templated sites

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes i understand 

but sometimes i go to some website and what google are talking about does not exist , i mean that it's not possible that all the websites out there  are giving the unique content and not copying a little bit from others

thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

putting youtube videos of others on a website  is it illegal on google adwords?????  and if yes  so why there is embed youtube video  option? thanks

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@adamlerois

I agree that there are sites that "escape the radar" . But when caught - they are suspended immediately . Do not take the risk;