AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello

i really do not understand why google disapproved my ads , it's driving me crazy   this is my first use for google adwords 

my website is  pregnantsbook.com

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author adamlerois
September 2015

Re: what ezine article and google adwords

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello adamlerois

The Policy is clear on this point:

Google AdWords doesn't allow advertising for sites that do the following:

• Offer no additional value or content beyond what's provided by the page they're copying
  • Offer identical content across templated sites

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Re: Disapproved ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome;

Please review the healthcare and medicine section of the advertising policy

Your site violates the policy - hence suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

what ezine article and google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to ask you about ezine article 

on ezinearticle.com they say that you can copy the article and put it on your website.

and i want to know if i do that on my website without touching anything from the articles   would google accept me or deny my ads?

thanks and i appreciate your help from the heart .

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author adamlerois
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello adamlerois

The Policy is clear on this point:

Google AdWords doesn't allow advertising for sites that do the following:

• Offer no additional value or content beyond what's provided by the page they're copying
  • Offer identical content across templated sites

http://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=190437

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yes i understand 

but sometimes i go to some website and what google are talking about does not exist , i mean that it's not possible that all the websites out there  are giving the unique content and not copying a little bit from others

thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

putting youtube videos of others on a website  is it illegal on google adwords?????  and if yes  so why there is embed youtube video  option? thanks

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@adamlerois

I agree that there are sites that "escape the radar" . But when caught - they are suspended immediately . Do not take the risk;