AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I simply do not understand why my following ad was disapproved:

Dulceață de afine

www.CamaraDeLaMunte/Dulceata-Afine

Dulceață din Cămara de la Munte.

Borcan 400g - 15 lei. Comandă aici!

Target url: www.CamaraDeLaMunte.ro/product/dulceata-de-afine

This ad does not meet our editorial guidelines. Please correct these problems:
  • www.camaradelamunte: Google AdWords. Details
    • This ad or keyword requires review before it can run.
    Recommended actions:
    • Please delete or edit this word.
    • You can also request an exception.
      Request an exception.
      Your ad will be saved and reviewed by AdWords staff.

Please help!

Thank you!

Sebastian

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved ad

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Camara,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. Without knowing the specifics on why your ads are disapproved, I can make some general suggestions. 

1. Check the status of your Ads. Make sure the status of your Campaign and Ad Groups are eligible. If they are not, you can check the ad status by referring to this link:  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2549108?hl=en&ref_topic=24937
  2. If your ads are showing eligible, you may want to use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis feature under Tools in your AdWords account to check if your ads are showing. There's also a helpful Community thread that covers what to do if you don't see your ad on this link: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/Ad-diagnosis-preview-shows-my-ads-working/m-p/921...
  3. Lastly, try checking and fixing any issues with the following settings in your account:
  • Daily Budget
  • Campaign start date, if applicable
  • keyword status

Please let me know if these suggestions helped resolve your disapproved ad issue. 

Re: Disapproved ad

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hello.

The display URL is malformed, as far as I can see. It needs to match the destination URL.

www.CamaraDeLaMunte.ro/Dulceata-Afine is too long, but CamaraDeLaMunte.ro/Dulceata-Afine is short enough and also well-formed.

(my mouth is watering Smiley Happy - dulceata de afine = blueberries jam Smiley Happy )
Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.