AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ad for trademark name

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a disapproved ad and the reason was because the name is trademarked. However the name of our business is Dwell at Mcewen. The ad was disapproved because of the word Dwell. All of the other ads were approved with the name which has it listed the same way. We have already discussed with Dwell Magazine and we are fine to use this term. How do I get this ad approved?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved ad for trademark name

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello;
You need to an authorization by the trademark holder;
See the link below for detailed instructions;
https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6118?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok, but this ad is still gaining clicks daily. Even though its disapproved. Do you know why this is? Also, what is the difference in my other three ads?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hello again;
If the ad is disapproved, it will not be shown. I think that the additional impressions shown on the AdWords UI are an update of data, when servers are synchronized.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’