AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ad for "Style and Spelling"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My adword account was running smooth from couple of months but yesterday my adword website was suspended . so i have changed the website and updated it . i have three ads in my account out of which two ads is approved with new website and one ads is Disapproved for "Style & Spelling" . I didn't change anything in my account except the website even the Disapproved ad is same as it was earlier . 

Can anyone please tell me what is reason for disapproval ad  ?

Thank You 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Singh S,

Even when ads/campaigns/accounts were fine for months and months... any changes will bring a new review and issues can be found that were not previous. 

Regardless, without seeing the actual website and ad, it would be hard to say what you are encountering. However, you can use this concise help file to compare your actions with the editorial guidelines of AdWords. You will see enough information to better understand what is needed so you can make changes and get action flowing again. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Singh S,

Even when ads/campaigns/accounts were fine for months and months... any changes will bring a new review and issues can be found that were not previous. 

Regardless, without seeing the actual website and ad, it would be hard to say what you are encountering. However, you can use this concise help file to compare your actions with the editorial guidelines of AdWords. You will see enough information to better understand what is needed so you can make changes and get action flowing again. 

All the Best,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue, 3 ads disapproved and I cannot see why, This system reason is very vague and gives you a generic page to read which is very unhelpful.