AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved ad: Healthcare and medicine Online pharmacy certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning.

One of my ads has been disapproved.

The reason is:

[Healthcare and medicines] Online pharmacy certification required

The ad is:

Turbo business 2014 $164

From Sears in three days.

$164

sears.com/turbotax-business-2014

The destination is:

http://www.sears.com/intuit-424527-turbotax-business-2014/p-SPM7963843607

My keywords are:

TurboTax business

TurboTax business 2014

TurboTax business 2015

Turbo Tax business

Turbo Tax business 2014

Turbo Tax business 2015

My negative keywords are:

home

personal

small

I can't figure out what in the ad is triggering the "online pharmacy" disapproval.

I appreciate any guidance. Thank you.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved ad: Healthcare and medicine Online pharmacy certificat

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Search your site for "pain" (as an example), and you'll see the number of pain relief medications you offer,,,, Smiley Surprised

The violation is with the site - not with the ad.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, but the website is Sears. It is not my own personal website. I do not offer any products related to pain/healthcare/medicine/etc.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Are you affiliated with Sears?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sears has a program called Sears Storefronts where outside vendors like myself can list individual products. It is set up similar to the way that Amazon allows vendors to sell in Amazon Marketplace.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
One more thing - I do have several other ads (which have never been disapproved) for computer related products that direct to the Sears website, so I don't think that it is the Sears website in general that is the issue.

It seems there must be a word in this particular ad that mistakenly is interpreted as a medication issue. I just can't figure out what it is.

I'm concerned that if I don't get it fixed my account may be suspended, but I don't know what the fix would be. Thanks again for any suggestions on what to try.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is it possible the letters "SPM" in the destination url have some significance in the online pharmacy environment? In my ad they simply refer to "Sears Product Marketplace" and there is no way I could eliminate it from the desired url.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
OK. The issue is clear;
Let me check with Google. This could take a while.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Moshe, have you been able to find out anything more related to this issue? Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor
As I mentioned this may take a while. Please be patient