AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved. Site Policy . Site not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I'm having trouble getting my add approved.  

Under Policy Details it reports;

Site suspended Site Policy
Site policies: Site not working

This site is working.  I've also tried it from various web-proxies with success.
I have also read the Site Policy documents and i can't see any reason for it to be disapproved.

Help appreciated.  
The site is pensioncompensationuk.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved. Site Policy . Site not working

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Andy,
Looks like your site is now working. It could have been down, or really slow to load at the time of review.

Please submit your details here, and the Policy team will review: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/site_policy?vid=1-635762835133259492-2927565848

Kathleen

Re: Disapproved. Site Policy . Site not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It now simply says the site is Disapproved due to the site policy. I've read through the policies and cannot see anything obvious. help.

Disapproved. Site Policy . Site not working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have similar experience. I'm getting real tired of this. Then someone here will either respond with a partially copy pasted comment that gives you a link to a guide about their policy. 

To the team who handles this case:

What the customer wants is this: GIVE US SPECIFIC REASON/REASONS why our site was suspended.

Personalize your service. Don't put us on a system to make your work easy. We're the ones who are paying here so make our life easier. Help your customers. That's why it's called "customer service".