AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My ad is running from more than 1 week. and I am using "Call Extension".

Till now I have been receiving a good from this extension. But after 1 week my Phone(mobile)

number is Disapproved. And Adwords is not giving any reason for that or to solve the issue, if there is.

Please someone guide me on this.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohsin A
April 2017

Disapproved Phone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please review the policy about unacceptable phone numbers;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1054212

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mohsin A
April 2017

Disapproved Phone number

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please review the policy about unacceptable phone numbers;

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1054212

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Disapproved Phone number

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As @MosheTLV points out, there are two reasons why the number may have been disapproved - the most likely is that it failed to verify - is the number used on the website? It needs to be...

Otherwise, it may violate one or more of the related policies - check the link given and see if you comply with all the requirements.

Google check occasionally so it may be that the number was working for a while, but then was checked and disapproved.

Disapproved Phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @MosheTLV for your help. I checked the policy and gone through all. 

My ad is pointing to a Facebook page where the exact number is mentioned in the number section. 

Disapproved Phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks @stickleback for your response. I am running an ad pointing to facebook page where number is mentioned. Will that help google to verify the number. 

I have already Resubmit the extension.

Disapproved Phone number

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Please not that there are types of numbers not allowed. The number must be  a local or a mobile number within the country targeted. You cannot use a toll number / a premium number.

Disapproved Phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV Thanks alot for your timely response. 

Yes, I noted all you mentioned and the issue is resolve and getting response on the extension again. 

Thanks a million