AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved : Invalid 4th party call!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I created a dynamic ads using google web designer. Everythings works fine but i couldn't get the ads approve on google adwords. The reason of disapproval is "Invalid 4th party call". I didn't add in a single line of code to the creative. All feature are using google web designer data binding. What else could be the possible wrong?

Thanks for advice.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
August 2016

Re: Disapproved : Invalid 4th party call!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Everyweb,

Invalid 4th party call error is saying "hey, we have AdWords, Your Website, and Your Ad... but there is another party (4th party) involved that shouldn't be."  Unfortunately, they don't point out what or where it is so you will have to review and seek it out.  

There are a few different reasons this error can pop up. Someone within your ad link is some JavaScript, Fonts or some type of call to another server that triggers it. You could have leftover code somewhere, too, that needs to be removed. If you can review your info, you may be able to see the culprit.

This thread here in the AdWords community touches on this issue, as does this thread here in the AdWords community. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi J Clemens, thanks for the reply.

I used completely Google web designer to design my ads without touching any line of code. All code generated is from the software itself.

I did go through the code generated and found one "https://s0.2mdn.net/ads/studio/Enabler.js" request. I tried to disable the line or load it manually in my zip file. However, the zip file reported corrupted when i tried uploading it to google adwords.

Any idea?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Furthermore, I tried one template exactly coming from Google web designer without changing ANYTHING. It was disapproved as well. It is driving me crazy. Is the software usable?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Has anyone got a better answer to this? or should I say a better solution to this?

I'm also using GWD and created ads for AdWords and they've been disapproved. Like you said is this software even usable for creating ads for AdWords? Yes it is calling external files but why is GWD doing this when creating an advert for AdWords doesn't allow this? 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Nathan,

Because GWD is a widely used design platform for many uses (one being AdWords), it has many features included, although not all features can be used with AdWords ads. You can also use other software tools/platforms to create ads, not just GWD.

All the Best,

James