AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproved Ads due to use of Trademark term "iPad"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two sites business that offer Mail in repair services of Apple devices. We do not claim to be part of or partner of Apple, Inc.  Nor do we claim to sell Apple devices. About two days ago both of my ads were disapproved for using the trademark term "iPad" in my Ad. These ads had been running with this term for almost 2 years now and Google will not approve my ads now? I've talked to everyone in google support and they all ask me to get permission form Apple to use the term "iPad" my respones "yea right we are a third party business offering repair services for Apple devices, like Apple is going to say "Sure you take business from us so we'll give you permisson to use our term for you to keep in business." I feel that my site does follow under googles trademark use for a site that is a reseller/infromational site which would give us the right to be able to use the term "iPad" in our ad. I have no idea what to do in order to get google to further look into my site to see we do following in the reseller/informational policy. 

If anyone can give me some direction on what I can do please let me know. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Disapproved Ads due to use of Trademark term "iPad&qu

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi i99,

Welcome to the community..!

Which country are you targeting with your ads?

Re: Disapproved Ads due to use of Trademark term "iPad&qu

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

simple buddy... google is being bias towards all tech support provides... his.. f - father's account iyogi is running live...