AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Disapproval Reason & solution

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you please tell me why following address is disapproved.

"

and how can I change to approve the same

Thanks 

Partha Pal

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Disapproval Reason & solution

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Did you check the Policy Details in your account why the ad has been disapproved? 

As per my understanding, it looks like the violation of policy which says misrepresentation of self, service or product. More details can be found here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6020955?hl=en

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Parth,

First of all find out the reason why Google Adwords Disapproved your ad. You have requirement to Enable the "Policy details" column in your account to see the exact policy in question and a link to information on how to fix your ad.

You'll see details there about why your ad disapproved. And Now fix a disaproved ad according to Adwords Policy https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?rd=1

Hope This will Help You

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello there;

As @pankaj1782 mentioned, your site violates the "misrepresentation of self, service or product" section aawell as the "abuse of the ad network" section;

This business model cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply !

As per mail received following "Disapproval Reason" is showing

====================
Disapproval Reason
====================
Site policy: website can't be advertised: We've determined that your site doesn't comply with our site policies. Because of this, any ads promoting this site have been disapproved.

Now what have to do to approve that paid to click (PTC) referral site.

Partha Pal