AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Difficulties on which Terms and Condition I have violate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google,

My account has been suspended due to violation of Google Policies. I'm having some troubles on how to find which Terms and Conditions I have violate. I'm from Malaysia and my English is very poor. Please state and highlight which number of Terms and Conditions I have violate. I need someone to guide me so I can make the change.

There's red box on my AdWords account saying "Your account is suspended We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts."

Also I have received an email from the Google support team saying "While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.".

Please help me Google, highlight to me which Terms and Condition I have violated? Please guide me what should I do? I want to change, but I don't know how and I don't know which.

Sincerely,

Hafiz

Re: Difficulties on which Terms and Condition I have violate.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Hafiz Smiley Happy. Welcome to the community.
You could always fill this form- https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended
One more thing you can try if you wish to fix the suspended site- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en
But I suggest that you fill out the form first. Hope that helps a bit. Good luck Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi. I have fill in the form. But still my account is under suspended. It says my billing information can't be verified. I've contact Google in my country. The operator said I haven't verify an email from adwords. I've search all of my inbox but still couldn't find the email she has mentioned. Can Google support resend the verification email again? Thanks.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
How long have you filled the form? Have you verified that your billing address match with the credit card issuer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
A few days ago. They replied, but I didn't know why my account is still under suspension. I'm using a debit card. I've payed my billing. But still I couldn't find what went wrong.

Previously I've enter the wrong address on my debit card information. I've put my new address in the information. I forgot the card was registered under my old address. So I have changed it back and payed all the billing.

Can Google support check my billing information? It seems that my account has been suspended due to my billing information. Or maybe my account has been suspended due to other reason? I couldn't figure why.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Okay. When you contacted the support center, did you tell them that previously you have entered the wrong billing address? If you have not, I suggest that you contact them back, tell them about it and ask how long does the changes of billing address takes effect.
Let us know how it goes after that. Good luck Smiley Happy