AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Different destination urls in same ad group?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have multiple pages on my site relating to a specific topic on my eccomerse website. 

Can I have one ad group with two different ads sending people to different urls? Is it right or wrong?

Please Suggest me.....

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Different destination urls in same ad group?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes you can, as long as the domain is not different for the same ad group ( 1 site - 1 ad group). You can read more from here :

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1310892?hl=en

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Brainpulse T,

You can have two ads with different destination url's. As long as they are under same domain there should not be a problem.

Happy Advertising!!!

Cheers!
SaiChand T

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Brainpulse,

Yes..it can use the multiple ads and send them the different destination URL. Or i would like to suggest you can create the tightly theme ad group with your keywords or use the keyword level destination URL..So that your keywords will relevant to the destination URl.

please follow the link below for more info:-
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404246?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what about sub domains?
can i have in the same adgroup 1 desturl pointing to the domain example.com and another desturl pointing to xxx.example.com?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Yes Yannick,

You can use it.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’