AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Destination URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you help me with my URL is Malformed, how do I fix it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Destination URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But what if I copy and pasted the destination URL? How is it malformed?

Re: Destination URL

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Natasha,

Thanks for your question. Can you be a little more specific? Where are you copying the URL from and where are you pasting it to?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am copying the URL from Max Bounty Pasting it into the destination URL for AdWords in google.

Thank you so much!

Sent from Windows Mail

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Oh ok. So what may be happening is Max Bounty may have some tracking code in the URL which is causing it to malform. I would ask their customer service or if they have a forum ask there as well. Searching Google, I couldn't find any readily available docs from Max Bounty that would explain this.  

Does anyone else in the community have experience with the 3rd party affiliate site Max Bounty that would like to weigh in?

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
What is it you are trying to do with the destination URL? Does auto tagging, or manual tagging using the Google URL builder, with value track parameters not work for your situation?

https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/1033867?hl=en

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375447?hl=en
Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am simply trying to make sure I get credit for my ad through Max Bounty. It should reference to my account somehow. I am sorry about this.

I appreciate the help.

Tasha

Sent from Windows Mail

Badged Google Partner
# 8
Badged Google Partner
So... How do you "get credit"?
What is the error message that you are getting?
Tom