AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Destination URL disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am having a trouble with ad approval policies regarding our account. We are using a tracking url for data analysis. So far, we know that tracking url's in adwords are allowed.

We ran the account and had no trouble initially, but after adding some more ads using the same tracking method, some of our ads were disapproved and the others were running. The system says "destination url not working". If we go to our own url in the browser, the php redirect works fine.

Is there a way for us to have our ads approved?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Destination URL disapproved

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I am assuming that there is a redirect to the landing page in between using the tracking method which you are talking about. I am not sure but that could be the reason for ad disapproval.

Kindly read this Destination URL policy in details to make sure that you are adhering to it. Otherwise you need to fix it up and then re-submit it for a review again to Adwords support.

Just a thought!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Jelunacy,

Since we don't have acces to your account I think your best option would be to contact the Customer Service directly via the Contact AdWords button in the top right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

I am assuming that there is a redirect to the landing page in between using the tracking method which you are talking about. I am not sure but that could be the reason for ad disapproval.

Kindly read this Destination URL policy in details to make sure that you are adhering to it. Otherwise you need to fix it up and then re-submit it for a review again to Adwords support.

Just a thought!

Pankaj