AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Destination URL Not Working

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Spoiler
I have a reoccurring issue with an advertisers constantly being flagged for Dest. URL not working. It could be the site not loading fast enough but I want to be sure. 

Adwords super team assemble! I have an issue I can not seem to resolve. It could be client site not loading fast enough or a more critical issue. I turn to the community, as I always have, for the solution. 

How long does Google wait to load a website before it deems it Unresponsive and flags advertisers ads for Destination URL Not Working? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Destination URL Not Working

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Fernando,
Generally the reviews for this are automated, so it's hard to say. If your site takes a few seconds to load it should be fine. I generally see anything after 6 or 7 seconds load time getting disapproved.

If you have ads that are disapproved for this, you can contact the support team to have them re-reviewed manually!

Kathleen