AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

[Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My Client has the error "[Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code" when running an ad for his application. His ad keeps getting disapproved. The destination link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ahamove.user&hl=en  . This link is on Google Play, how can there be an error?

I appreciated if you would checked and revert this case. I've checked the response codes both via browser and automated tools and everything looks fine.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Van Khanh T
February 2016

Re: [Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Van Khanh T

Practically, a link to an app should not come up with that error if the app is live and downloadable from Google Play Store. Though, if it's happening consistently to you, I would advise you to contact AdWords Phone Support and seek advice. They must find you a resolution. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Van Khanh T
February 2016

Re: [Destination URL] Invalid HTTP Response Code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Van Khanh T

Practically, a link to an app should not come up with that error if the app is live and downloadable from Google Play Store. Though, if it's happening consistently to you, I would advise you to contact AdWords Phone Support and seek advice. They must find you a resolution. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.