AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

[Destination URL] Destination URL Not Working--Know Bug or New?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am seeing this error for no reason(with the ad disaproval) for last 3-5 days on different campaigns

Is this a known bug or just happening with me?, its even happening to the normally running approved ads as well which suddenly gets disapproved with the same error, however except some ads, other ads are working normally with the same url in the same campaign and ad groups- its just randomly happening to some ads in different campaigns

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: [Destination URL] Destination URL Not Working--Know Bug or New?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tabish

Firstly,Make sure your Display URL and Destination URL are from same domain name and avoide .php at the ending of page link. For details please check Destination URL policy page .

Azad

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi tabish, silly question, but is the destination URL working?  On the campaigns you're seeing this message, are they all pointing to the same Dest URL?  Have you changed anything on the site/Adwords recently?

Have these Ads been approved in the past?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Destinition and display URL--Carbon Same--no php or any special link--its same as

display url =www.abc.com

destinition url=www.abc.com

exact same

funny thing is i just add a simple "space" in the ad and it got approved now, and in another ad(seperate campaign) it gives disaproval but its just happening randomly with different ads, which are already approved and running in campaigns- seems to me some system error. anybody else facing the same issue?