AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Deleted ads being disapproved

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I received a warning that a number of my ads had been disapproved. All of these ads are older and had been deleted. What steps should I take to remove the warning?

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Deleted ads being disapproved

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

Kindly read the artilce Fix a disapproved ads to know how to fix disapproved ads and How do I resubmit my disapproved ads.

Hope this helps,

Dinesh
My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I think there is some misunderstanding here .

Only active ads and paused ads are checked. So if some of your ads were disapproved, those are in one of these categories...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the input but that's not the behavior I'm seeing. All of the ads listed as disapproved are deleted.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi,

Actually We had one more thread of similar kind issue.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics-get-started/ads-disapproved-message-in-hea...

It can be a bug, not sure though!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there - I too am experiencing this problem with my adwords account - rang google and they said they would remove the warning but it is still there - it's a bit disconcerning! 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey! I am seeing this issue also, is this some kind of AdWords glitch?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

OK; I am referring the case to Google to check

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 9
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ECruises,

I can confirm that we do review paused ads. I'm not sure why you received disapproval emails on deleted ads.

Have you contacted AdWords support yet? If not, I can put you in touch with them to find out more. They will need to troubleshoot your account. Please let me know how you'd like to proceed.

Thanks,

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Zee,

I went ahead and contacted AdWords Customer Support.