AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Deined Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

You Denied my website (www.sammynsimonfitnessproducts.com) but you managed to take money from Clicks coming from the public. The Status on the website still reads DENIED. How can you be charging on a DENIED WEBSITE???. What are you doing? Did YOU TRANSFER THE $30.00 TO THE WEBSITE www.simonstrickphotography.com??? Is this where the money is coming out of??? Let me know as soon as possible. PLEASE WRITE ME BACK IN AN EMAIL..

I just purchased a $30.00 a month advertising ad earlier this afternoon....Customer ID: 989-867-4761...for website (www.sammynsimonfitnessproducts.com) and it was denied. But I also advertised another website (www.simonstrickphotography.com) and it was approved. How can I transfer the $30.00 I just purchased from a denied website to an Approved website??

Thanks

Victor Gonzales

cvgenterprise2@yahoo.com

Deined Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I just purchased a $30.00 a month advertising ad earlier this afternoon....Customer ID: 989-867-4761...for website (www.sammynsimonfitnessproducts.com) and it was denied. But I also advertised another website (www.simonstrickphotography.com) and it was approved.  How can I transfer the $30.00 I just purchased from a denied website to an Approved website??

Thanks

Victor Gonzales

cvgenterprise2@yahoo.com