AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dear Sir, Is it possible We can create Technical support Ads?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear,

This Is Shan Mohammad.

I have Created New adwords Accounts For Technical Support Is it Possible That It Will Be Run , bcz of Now in Under Review......

Mail Me :-

xxx@xxx.com 

Regards & Thanks

Shan Mohammad

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Dear Sir, Is it possible We can create Technical support Ads?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shan,

You can run if it follows with adwords policies. Please see this thread:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/account-suspended-tech-support/...

- NG
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Shan,

You can run if it follows with adwords policies. Please see this thread:

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-Approvals-and-Advertising/account-suspended-tech-support/...

- NG
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you for posting on our Community forum. In order to protect your personal privacy, we advise you to remove any contact info (Ex: websites, emails or phone numbers) from the post. You can remove it by using the Edit Message button in the upper right corner of the text box. If your contact info has not been removed by you, a Community Manager may remove it within a day of the posted date.