AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Dear Google ,Back in the year of 2005, I created my first Google Adw

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Google,

Back in the year of 2005, I created my first Google Adwords Account and that time I was promotin adsense website using Adwords (Arbitrage) and you disabled my account, after that I'm promoting CPA websites and you disabled my account too, this year I'm promoting my own website but you've disabled my website again because it was related with get rich quick scheme.

Recently I'm promoting with another new account but again you've suspended me because of billing verification issue, it looks like you've managed to pull information from the CC I used and found out that I was the same person who already had 4-5 accounts disabled, some even using different name but the same billing information.

I'm really sorry for being so stubborn and repeatedly trying to cheat your system. Over the years I've managed to develope my knowledge in creating a Google friendly website and I'm more than willing to do any extra effort needed to have my name cleaned and refreshed.

Please tell me how to get my account reinstated? Is there any way to clean up my account? Is there a way to have a fresh start? Please give a chance.

Thank you,

Sam

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Dear Google ,Back in the year of 2005, I created my first Google A

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

Usually suspension is permanently

But let me check for you with Google "how long is for good?"

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello again;

As I suspected, suspension is permanent and cannot be reversed!

Sorry;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My website is http**weddingspeechwhisperer.com/father-of-the-bride-speech-tips-dos-and-donts/

I don't know what went wrong, could you please have a look and advice me what need to be change because I really want to do it properly.

Please help me Moshe