AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Critical situation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

We ( on behalf of all the advertisers) just want to ask one question (specially me) about google behaviour. if you ( Google employees) wake up one day and get to know ( I pray to god that it won't happen with any one of you. just take is as an example.) that one of your relative or family member get caught by some very critical diseases which can be as dangerous as if that won't get treated on time that it might not be possible for that person to survive. if you get in touch with a doctor you explain the full situation to him . what response you would be expecting? from doctor's side? but if the doctor handover the text books related to that disease and tells you to treat the patient accordingly and to visit him ( Doctor) of you thinks you managed to get over the disease or else he will handover some more text books to you to go through and to save the life of your relative. no doubt you guys may slap that person or you start abusing the doctor badly. 

This is what google is doing to all of us Advertisers by suspending our accounts . specially the small businesses . guys you have no idea what situation a business owner goes through when you guys suspends one's account without bothering to let the know the reason and every time you sends couple of links ( Like the doctor which handover some big text books to you).

We fulfilled all the policies even i took help of google guys to create the campaign for us. we did whatever they suggested us to do .  they are the one who made our adword campaign. we manage to run adwords for around 10 days then suddenly we realised our account got suspended. i contacted the google guys who created the campaign on our behalf they said it is under review and per them it is because of billing verification. ( Which make sense) . they put us through to the support team. and what they said shocked us totally. the answer we got is that google is not supporting this industry any more and they won't approve our account . i told then that there are many companies who are still running there campaigns on google than how come it is possible that we are violating the policies and they are not? we did every thing what we though could make change to the look. we made a call to the support team again . the guy i had a word with said it will be up again in next 5 minutes. but when i asked him to put the reason in writing why the account got suspended and what we have done that it is not going to be up again. he had no words to say and said to hold . after some time he said he will pass on this to his seniors and will get back to us. again the same email i ended up getting which says policies violation. 

I have no words for google . i just pray the situation we are going through you will face in your life. you will realise it only then.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Critical situation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Pleas share the website URL in question
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello MosheTLV.. sorry for not mentioning the URL

www.techwhizz.com.au

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Google does not allow this business model to be promoted. Run a search on the community for "Tech support" and you'll find dozens of cases about the topic;
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why you have deleted my post MosheTLV????

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Is this the way you guys assists people here by deleting there posts? good on you mate.. god bless you...

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
No one has deleted your posts!
It was filtered by the spam / malware tool, due to the links included which are flagged as harmful.
So no point in re-posting. It will be filtered by a machine!
My answer; though, still stands!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV if those links was filtered by rhe spam or malware tool then why google allowing them to run there campaigns on google network.. as per Australian gov. laws we have everything on our website and even google has some different policies in australia . we should be told what violations are there so that we could go ahead and fix them up. its been around 11 years we are serving australian customers and had have not even a single complaint.. if this is the case then why google support the rest of the companies (Tech support) to work??