AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Creating another Adwords account for my company?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a "personal" Adwords account which I use to promote my own websites and projects. I'm now working for a startup company and I'd like to create an Adwords account for them (they're still small so I'm using my own laptop). Is there a problem with this?

Running their campaigns on my personal account would be very inconvenient because I'm gonna be billed for that, additionally if anyone else in the company needs access to the account they'll see my personal campaigns as well.

What's the best course of action in this case?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Akkari
September 2015

Re: Creating another Adwords account for my company?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Its good Idea to create a separate AdWords account for different clients/business, as it will help you to manage the Billing and Account Access to other Person.

if you have two client and both are in same business, and running AdWords campaign for both (Both have same set of keywords as business is same and targeted in same location) from one account, only ONE ads can appear at a time.

So to avoid creating such situation you can create one MCC account under this you can run multiple account for different clients.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hello, Akkari,

This is really easy: all you need is a separate e-mail address, and here you go, simply create a new AdWords account and let the new client enter their billing information. If they want, they can have the account for themselves and add you as a manager.

What I'd suggest you (if you're going to use those 2 accounts), is create a My Client Center account so that you could have everything in one place without having to log in with different e-mails each time.

Hope this helps!

Milda Prušinskaitė

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Its good Idea to create a separate AdWords account for different clients/business, as it will help you to manage the Billing and Account Access to other Person.

if you have two client and both are in same business, and running AdWords campaign for both (Both have same set of keywords as business is same and targeted in same location) from one account, only ONE ads can appear at a time.

So to avoid creating such situation you can create one MCC account under this you can run multiple account for different clients.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hello, Akkari,

This is really easy: all you need is a separate e-mail address, and here you go, simply create a new AdWords account and let the new client enter their billing information. If they want, they can have the account for themselves and add you as a manager.

What I'd suggest you (if you're going to use those 2 accounts), is create a My Client Center account so that you could have everything in one place without having to log in with different e-mails each time.

Hope this helps!

Milda Prušinskaitė