AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Created an ad in flash cs4 and published its swf compatible to flash 8

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created an ad in flash version cs4, and published its swf compatible to flash version 8. I just want to test if its working and getting uploaded on google or not . I can not find the link anywhere just to test an ad upload on google. please provide me your help. I have written a proper syntax of "clickTAG".

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Created an ad in flash cs4 and published its swf compatible to fla

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nichandra, and welcome to the Community.

Have you actually created an Ad from your Flash yet?  Once you've uploaded your Ad you should see an option to preview it.  There's more details in the link below (you'll have to click on the "Uploading your image Ad" link to see the full page.

Creating image Ads.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Created an ad in flash cs4 and published its swf compatible to fla

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Jon,
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I have created an flash ad for one of my client , and I have used flash cs4 , since google adword supports only 4-10 version of flash , while publishing its swf file , I kept its version compatible to flash 8.
Here only one help which I want from you is that, I just want to test , if it is throwing any flash version related error or not? because I don't want my client to face any issue while uploading it.

Please help me out, as I just want to check a test upload of flash ad , and not want to upload an ad for proper campaign.

Thanks,