AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Coupon expiry

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a document stating "Set up your ad before 30th June, 2012 and we'll give you $75 in free advertising." with the document is a coupon saying: "offer expires 30th June, 2012" does this mean I should use all the credit before 30th June or just set up before 30th June. It seems ambiguous to me.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Coupon expiry

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
As you add the Coupon it will give you a credit of $75 and You can use it Overtime. But you need you use it Before 30 June. So create an account add you credit card details and Coupon and you will be Fine.

Regards,
Harry gill
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Coupon expiry

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello mandydl,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Harry is correct. There's always an expiry date with the promotional coupon you get via Adwords. You have to redeem that coupon before that expiry date otherwise you won't get benefit of free voucher. See this for details.

So if you have the coupon, redeem it and set up your account and start advertising on Adwords. Remember to include the billing details, but you wont be charged until the coupon is used up.

Let us know if you need further assistance regarding Adwords.

Pankaj