AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Could we edit the landing page after my advertisements have been approved?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As some websites may violate Google policies, could we edit those websites after the advertisements receive approval? How frequent would Google check the landing page? I am not intended to do this, but as I am learning about Adwords, would be grateful if there is an answer. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Could we edit the landing page after my advertisements have been approved?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sein, how are things?

Yes, you can change your website after advertisement approval on Adwords.

All you need to do is to make sure that you stay within the Policies and all will be fine. Keep this page close to you ALWAYS: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

Google will check your website regularly, but there isn't a way to tell for sure how often or the exact period. This may vary and it's both manual and automated steps.

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: Could we edit the landing page after my advertisements have been approved?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sein, how are things?

Yes, you can change your website after advertisement approval on Adwords.

All you need to do is to make sure that you stay within the Policies and all will be fine. Keep this page close to you ALWAYS: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6008942?hl=en

Google will check your website regularly, but there isn't a way to tell for sure how often or the exact period. This may vary and it's both manual and automated steps.

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click