AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Constantly Disapproved Ads and accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

This is my first post so please be easy on me. I have a number of adwords clients in different industries but decided to try elance out. I have been struggling to get this clients account up and running and I feel that I should maybe cancel the contract. Their site is:

http://wealthblog.net/

Any idea why this keeps being suspended? There are no promises of instant money or anything along those lines. From what I can see, it is a straightforward blog.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Duncan C
September 2015

Re: Constantly Disapproved Ads and accounts

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Duncan,

Usually when your ad or account get disapprove you get an notification with a reason. For disapproved ads please go to status bubble near the ad check for the reason. If you can mention the reason that you see in the bubble we will be able to help you more on this.

By the look of it i have a feeling that it may got suspended due to following policy

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2464998?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Duncan C
September 2015

Re: Constantly Disapproved Ads and accounts

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello @Duncan C

This site has a number of violations, (e.g. Easy money, information harvesting, lack of added value content  and more...)

The basic issue here is the business model which violates the Policy. My experience: Unless the business  model completely changes, the site  cannot be promoted on Google.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’