AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Confused about reason for disapproval: clarity & relevance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Some of my (image) ads were disapproved. Thing is: the same banner in a different size did get through the approval-proces. So how come the banners don't get treated the same way? The message is the same.

Example of approved banner:

Example of disapproved banner:

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Confused about reason for disapproval: clarity & relevance

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
I think the issue is with the "flashing" element within the ad.
What's the reason mentioned?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Clarity & Relevance ... I don't see a big difference between the two sizes. The dissaproved version has a clear call-to-action (the red button), that's all. But could that be the reason?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
OK; You are missing the business logo on the disapproved one.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Oh ok, but what about this one ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@WAW3 V;

Promotions that do not name the product, service, or entity they are promoting, including animated ads that do not clearly display identifying information such as a product or company name, logo, or display URL on the final static frame (after the animation has ceased).

• Examples: Not including identifying information, such as a product or company name, logo, or display URL in the promotion

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6021546?hl=en