AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Confirmation for Tech support people

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I had word with ADWORD CUSTOMER CARE Support manager and he confirmed that google is not accepting promotion any tech support account.

I asked him about existing one and he said they gonna run.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Confirmation for Tech support people

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Vipin,
As this topic has been done to death, I'd like to refer you to this thread here:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Ad-approvals-and-advertising/account-suspended-tech-support/...

It covers in depth all the info you need to know about Tech Support companies on AdWords.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Dave i think that post tells that google is accepting the tech support account. But i have confirmed that they are no longer accepting the tech support account. Hope i am clear.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Vipin,,,

There are plenty more to choose from if you don't like the post Dave suggested.

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=tech+support

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Tommy- Thanks for link. I am just telling worthy friends that google dont accept their business model and its confirmed from CAS. Nothing else was the intention behind the post. I was looking many people were posting related to that.