AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Complaint against Site Policy Team

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of our clients websites has been wrongly disapproved. The site policy team are not helping with matters and continue to stall and come up with completely different reasons to why its suspended. When questioned recently about the text they are referring to their answer was that they would not tell us (keeping it a big secret). 

The site policy support team is based in India and all Google support seems to go through here. Does anybody know of somewhere we can lodge a complaint about them and get through to somebody above them or with half a brain?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Complaint against Site Policy Team

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner
Hello search_shop,

maybe you should contact some big marketing company that is certified/key Google partner to get a little more information about your issue.

Otherwise you have to find and fix the exact problem by yourself.

Best regards,

Alex

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Alex;

This is a professional peer to peer  forum. We do not  advocate users to shop  for offline  help.

Our goal is to provide online help in a peer-to-peer support model.  (As much as we can, within the scope and limitations of this community) 

@search_shop ;

Please share the website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Search_Stop,
Lets see if we can help with this query! Can you share your website URL so I can have a look? I may need to reach out privately if it looks to be an account specific issue.

Also, we have AdWords Support teams located globally and you can speak to your local team through phone numbers found here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen