AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Competitor running two ads and linking to different websites. Both of which have the same products.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have a competitor running two ads and link to different sites. Both of these sites have the same content / products. Google  has confirmed this is a violation yet the ads still run. I would have no issue with this except it is costing my adwords caimpaings money.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Competitor running two ads and linking to different websites. Both of which have the same produc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Europeancar,

The best you can do, and what you may have done already, is to report what you have found here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176378

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Competitor running two ads and linking to different websites. Both of which have the same produc

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue with one of my competitors, did you get any help from Google