AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Competitor running two ads and linking to different websites. Both of which have the same products.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

We have a competitor running two ads and link to different sites. Both of these sites have the same content / products. Google  has confirmed this is a violation yet the ads still run. I would have no issue with this except it is costing my adwords caimpaings money.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Competitor running two ads and linking to different websites. Both of which have the same produc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Europeancar,

The best you can do, and what you may have done already, is to report what you have found here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176378

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Competitor running two ads and linking to different websites. Both of which have the same produc

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Europeancar,

The best you can do, and what you may have done already, is to report what you have found here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=176378

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having the same issue with one of my competitors, did you get any help from Google