AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Company Level AdWords Partner Certification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have reached my $10k 90 day spend and I am Individually Certified. I have my MCC linked to my Cert Program account as well and have all my company profile info etc filled out. Does it take a while for the Certified Partner status to be approved or something? Under My Company/AdWords Partner Status it's still not showing me as being a certified company. I just went over the $10k yesterday....

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Company Level AdWords Partner Certification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Give it a few days. You should get an email.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
MosheTLV, am I correct in understanding that Google will automatically upgrade my individual certification, to partner certification once I pass the $10k ad spend in my MCC, as long as I have supplied the info on my agency? Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Steve B;

If you set a company profile, and link your individual certification to this company profile; once you reach the 10K you will be automatically awarded GCP logo;

(Assuming no changes in the process since my firm was awarded... Smiley Wink )

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’