AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Clickbank Affiliate Promotions

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know about the bridge page policy and that it is certainly against the policies of Google.

BUT.....

why is a competitor in my same niche able to do this? She has a 3 page landing page and the end result is her sending traffic to the clickbank affiliate offer?

Did she just not get caught yet...or are we able to have landers with a few pages link to Clickbank offers?

Her link is not on the main page but rather the 3rd page....but it is still bridging.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Clickbank Affiliate Promotions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ryan,

Unfortunately, none of us here are part of Google's policy enforcement team and cannot accurately give you a response to this.

If you'd like to alert Google to a potential violation, you can do so by filling out this form: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: Clickbank Affiliate Promotions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I was just wondering if anyone had experience with this in the past.