AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Chat With Adwords Support In Regards to Tech Support Suspension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HI All , 

I chatted with Google Adwords Support Team and they told me that they will not allow tech support companies anymore . Below are the chat Transcript . For Security I have removed My adword id 

Louise D
6:25 PM
Hi there thanks for chatting in.
How can I help today

me
6:26 PM
OOO I waited for too long

Louise D
6:28 PM
Ok let me see if the team have an update
I have read your account information and because legal are now involved the only way you are advised to contact Google is through  legal@google.com 

me
6:40 PM
You are threatening me
My question is , Is google permitting tech support business

Louise D
6:41 PM
I am not sir however as a support team we are unable to offer further support because the policy team have made a final decision on your account.

me
6:42 PM
I am not asking for support you are even denying inquiry ..
Is that what google left with .

Louise D
6:52 PM
At the moment Google do not allow remote Tech support companies on adwords.

me
6:52 PM
Can You answer my Last question How come Iyogi.com , guruaid.com is running .

Louise D
6:53 PM
I will report these sites now - we are going through all the sites one by one - once we are complete every site only offering this service will be offline
I will ask the policy team to look at these sites

me
6:55 PM
I will see how much power you in your words and would also like to see the power of google if they can stop these companies or not . Lets see if you and google keep their words or not .

Louise D
6:56 PM
I will report these sites to the policy team for you

me
6:57 PM
OK Lets see and give me your email . I will show these websites working for you after 10 days .

Louise D
6:58 PM
We are unable to give out our email addresses however every time you chat in its stored on your account

me
7:00 PM
OK Can you give me any reference of this chat

Louise D
7:00 PM
I will report these sites for you today.
Yes - The number is 3-6204000001939

me
7:01 PM
thnks

Louise D
7:04 PM
Is there anything else I can help you with today?

me
No I am Thankful to You .
You atleast cleared what Your Company wants .

Louise D
Thank you. I will ensure these are reported.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Chat With Adwords Support In Regards to Tech Support Suspension

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yup... Yesterday I fixed my site for USER SAFETY Policy and submitted for re-review... today I got a call from Google HYD... and he stated me the same... and denied to allow tech support anymore.... I questioned him about the big companies running... but he stated that they all will close very soon as they are closing account to account manually now.

Its really hard time for all of us. Smiley Sad

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Team,
Off Late I have seen multiple tech support accounts being suspended because of multiple violations, Irrespective the fact we don't even know what is the violation we did.Even if you call google helpdesk in India or US, They don't have the solution. In my opinion, because of some scumbags, Everyone suffered. And what we are doing is sitting idle and cribbing or criticize google for this situation. We our-self wrote our fate. According to me, about 85% companies running tech support are not even registered, let alone having a OSP License.
The fact remains the same that everyone is in deep trouble and coming out of it is a challenge. Lets meet up on Sunday, 27th October and see what options do we have. One representative from each company ( Decision Maker ) should be present and lets work together to attain mutual growth and benefit.
Lets unite so that atleast we can get a official reply from Google management.Mail me at sumitkalra85@gmail.com with your names and contact number. Spread this like fire and i am sure we would certainly get a positive result.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who has posted regarding the Tech Support issue. In answer to your questions about this issue, we have longstanding policies against ads, websites, and businesses that appear to be generally deceptive or misleading to our users. The primary concern of this space is our user’s safety. Per the User Safety Policy, we do not allow businesses that we feel may pose a harm to our users.

We take many factors into consideration when assessing User Safety compliance. Our review is extensive and we cover a number of areas to ensure we are reaching an accurate conclusion. In many cases these issues are not fixable, as the fundamentals of the business itself is the primary concern. As always, you can contact support via email or submit a suspension appeal here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is bad for all of us Smiley SadSmiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.