AdWords
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Character Limit Arabic

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, I am getting some ads translated into arabic. Does anyone know if the character limit is the same for Arabic as it is for english ads?

Thanks,

Matt

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Character Limit Arabic

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Matt,

The information for character limits in Arabic varies and can be quite unclear. I would suggest trying to add multiple ads with various character limits and seeing which are acceptable.

Cheers

- Stephen

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Matt, 

Arabic language uses double bytes characters, so the limit changes to:

12 characters in the title, 17 characters for each line of ad text, and 35 characters for the display URL (only single-byte characters are allowed in the display URL field).

** Certain Eastern European and Asian countries support longer text ads limited to 30 characters in the title and 76 characters in the ad text. Longer text ads in double-byte character languages are limited to 15 characters in the title and 19 characters in each line of ad text.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Matt L;

Arabic, similar to Hebrew or Greek has the same character limit as Latin languages.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’