AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Change of Website

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear All,

After 48 hours, my account which was suspended by Google has been reinstated.

I do not know why it was unsuspended & I do not know exactly how & why it has been unsuspended. 

I have taken some proactive measures to see to it that my account does not get suspended again. I have created a new website & a new business model.

I would be very glad if someone does a quick review of my website & tell me if everything is fine. My website is: http://onlineadvertisingworldwide.blogspot.com. 

Also, if I advertise on the lines of "Maximise AdWords Budget...Ask us to do a free audit of your account & suggest ways to maximise your budget", would it be OK?

I regard the opinion of members in this forum very highly & I will not move till I have some views.

Thanks for everyone's support in getting my account reinstated.

Re: Change of Website

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Vineet,

Currentlly it looks like your website isn't up. When i click on your link its says blog not found. I would start with getting that running first.