AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Cant give access to one Adwords account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an Adwords account linked to the e-mail address new@gmail.com. Now, I have another Gmail account example@gmail.com linked to an Adwords Account.

From Gmail account example@gmail.com I invited the user new@gmail.com to acces my Adwords account, with Administrative access. I received the invitation example@gmail.com, and after I wrote all my data is written the following: "A Google Account can only have access to one AdWords account. 
The Google Account already has access to an AdWords account."

Could this error be from the fact that on the new@gmail.com I have an Adwords account with Administrative Access, my own Adwrods Account? Or what the "beep" does Google want?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Cant give access to one Adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Gabriel,

It's because of the fact that your email address is already associated with one AdWords account and you can't have multiple accounts with a single Google account.

Here's one alternative explained by Googler GDi long time back showing how you can reuse your email id for AdWords: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/How-to-reuse-an-e-mail-address-fo...

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Gabriel,

Just to elaborate slightly, with most Google products, there is a 1 to 1 relationship with products and Google IDs (email addresses). As Pankaj suggested, there are ways around this but you'll need to do some re-assigning of IDs.

Although you don't need to use them, you will need to have at least one login per AdWords account.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni
Quick build on Tommy's and Pankaj's suggestions - if you're going to have to routinely access more than one AdWords Account, you may consider setting up a My Client Center (MCC). Having an MCC will allow you to have one email address (log in) to use to manage multiple AdWords Accounts.

Setup MCC - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en