AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Understand Google's advertising policies, including ad approval status and account suspension
Guide Me
star_border

Cancel my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

My account has been subpend because i have input wrong billing address. Now I want to cancel my current adword account to register new ads account with current gmail account. How can i do?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Cancel my adwords account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tquoc229,

Welcome to the community...!

Please follow the instruction on the link below to cancel your adwords account.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2424604?hl=en

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have some Balance in my adwords account and I want to transfer back to my bank account and also want to close adwords account.

i have paid this amount using by different credit cards so is it transfer to all of them or which I have now linked with my adword account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Good day,

I created by mistake a new AdWords account on this professional e-mail address but our company got already one and my colleague sent me the invitation too late.
So now, the new account is created and I'm still on the first step page of the creation without any campaigns involved or anything but it's strictly impossible to come back and delete it.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Lucile

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Note to @Lucile R

This three year old thread has been closed to new replies.

It would be best for you to start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will greatly improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you for your understanding.